Company: Suntec Concrete
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Project Engineer
Reports to: Project Manager
The goal is to help accelerate the line of information and
communication that Is passed from general
contractors/subcontractors to us. In helping to clarify the
process, we will keep all documents organized and under control.
Furthermore, we will have/ attend meetings in order to clarify the
information that is passed down to Suntec Concrete.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare, review, and manage technical construction documents as
- Drawing updates - ASI's, SK's, PCI's, etc.
- Change orders
- As-built documentation
- Attend internal and external meeting. Record meeting notes and
share with appropriate team members
- Internal meetings
- Job Details, page turns with rebar sub and Suntec
- Formwork meeting
- Suntec Schedule review meetings
- External Meetings
- Pre-con design meeting with SEOR and Architect
- Pre-con with General Contractor
- Update long-term schedules
- Look-ahead schedules
- Submitting early variance pour request
- Update the following shops when we receive new drawings or
answers to RFI's
- Suntec Shops
- Rebar/PT Shops
- Shoring Plans
- Inspections of decks
- Rebar- Ensure quantity, size, length per plan.
- PT Cables- profiles, CGS, Tendon count, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (Concrete or Construction Management
preferred) or 2 years of relevant work experience
- Associate's degree or trade school may also be considered
dependent on other qualifications
- CAD and Bluebeam experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of general and subcontract
documents, drawings, and specifications, construction means,
methods and materials.
- Ability to read and decipher blue-prints
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Projects, Word, Excel,
- Detailed, organized, and self-motivated
- Desire and willingness to learn
About Suntec Concrete Established in 1984, Suntec Concrete is a
leader in the commercial construction industry specializing in all
aspects of concrete construction including foundations, flatwork,
tilt panels, place & finish, and structural concrete. The markets
we currently serve include; Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Nevada, Utah,
Keywords: Suntec Concrete, Denver , Project Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!