Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP) - REMOTE
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Recognized industry leader!
- Competitive base salary and benefits!
- Opportunity for professional growth!
What You Will Be Doing
- Machine Learning research/implementation for AI and Natural
Language Processing applications
- Evaluate/integrate/deploy models
- Develop NLP systems/ML pipelines
- Work closely with our Data Scientists and Engineers to
What You Need for this Position
- Coding/programming experience with 1 or more language
- Experience & knowledge of data models, structure, and
- Machine Learning statistics, NLP, techniques
- Machine Learning framework and library experience (preferably
with TensorFlow and/or Scikit
Nice To Have
- NLP framework experience
- NLP techniques
- Big Data knowledge (Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce)
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a
competitive base salary, and benefits including but not limited
- Competitive Base Salary (Up to $145k base DOE)
- Paid Holidays
So, if you are a Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KC9-1652208 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Pat Befort - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Denver , Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP) - REMOTE, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!