Network Engineer III Backbone Optical
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB SCOPECharter is proud to have a network that provides
service to millions of users across the country. The Network
Engineering team is responsible for the implementation of approved
network architecture and designs. The NE III leads in the planning,
forecasting, implementation and identification of resource
requirements for network systems of high complexity. As a member of
the team, you will design and establish network enhancements while
following corporate standards. You will be sought after for
recommendations for improvement and lead in staff development
efforts.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the implementation and operation of approved
network architecture and designs
- Integrates communication architectures, topologies, hardware,
software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into
complete network configurations.
- Evaluates new products, performs network problem
- Lead network engineering & operations.
- Designs corporate standards and develops network
- Leads in the development and documentation of technical
standards and implements approved methods of procedure.
- Works on one or more projects as a team leader.
- Provides tier support across organizations.
- Acts as a mentor to junior staff
- Adheres to industry specific local, state, and federal
regulations, as applicable.
- Knows, understands and follows company policy.
- Proactively and consistently support all efforts to simplify
and enhance the customer experience.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisorBASIC / MINIMUM
- Minimum four (4) years engineering/operations experience
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skillsADDITIONAL
- Advanced knowledge of Infinera, Cisco,& Nokia optical
- At least one of the following: Ciena OC-A, OC-P ENE311-CBO
300469 300469BR Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build
careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and
benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to
our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers
real value at every stage of life.The pay for this position has a
minimum of $76,800.00. The actual salary offer may be higher as we
carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills,
qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions
are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Denver , Network Engineer III Backbone Optical, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!