Project Engineer I (New Graduate Program) - Denver, CO
Company: Concrete Frame Associates, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Participates with the planning stage of projects to ensure the
most efficient, safe and economical form systems are incorporated
into the project design.
- Participates in the preparation of formwork/framework layout
drawings for assigned projects incorporating information from
project drawings, bulletins, sketches, RFI responses and shop
drawings provided by other trades and coordinates drawing
submittals with customers.
- Supports the project team in establishing the sequential steps
involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts
schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost
and scheduling of construction projects.
- Coordinates material purchases, deliveries, tracking and
forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of CFA's physical
- Participates in basic layout and field engineering
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance
company's ability to procure projects.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management
or relevant area of education and/or equivalent work experience and
a minimum of two years' work experience supporting similar key
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Completed coursework in computer-aided drafting or an
equivalent combination of training and/or work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in fast paced
environment.Application submitted without a resume will not be
considered.CFA offers a competitive benefit package that includes
medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, along with
a generous 401k plan. Salary range for the position is $58,000 -
$73,000 based on experience.Applications are valid through June 30,
2021. Concrete Frame Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race,
sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: Concrete Frame Associates, LLC, Denver , Project Engineer I (New Graduate Program) - Denver, CO, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!