Principal QA Engineer
Company: NXGN Management LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Summary: Candidate would be a Test Architect/Leader for
NextGen's PXP platform (to support both MedFusion and Virtual
Visits). This person will help with Quality & Test strategy across
products and distributed teams, ensure E2E testing across the
product(s) and work with distributed QA teams Candidate will work
with a core team involved in developing a web application using
cloud technologies (AWS) service-oriented architecture and Angular
UI. In this role, he/she will be required to provide technical
leadership as a Test Architect and Senior member of the NextGen QA
team as well as serve as a key cross functional liaison/technical
coordinator within R&D and Solutions organizations .He/she has
to understand the requirements, Design Database Test Strategy,
Review and Improve Automation for NextGen Product Regression Suite,
Support Web Application & API Testing. Should be a self-starter
with a passion for problem solving in a fast-paced dynamic Agile
software environment. He/She must have deep technical knowledge and
be able to provide technical solutions to day-to-day problems.
He/She should be able to work in a matrix organizational
environment and continually influence and work through others to
get things done. Job Responsibilities:--
- Work closely with the architects, developers and business
solutions team to develop and drive test strategy and plans.
- Ensure quality for our customers by validating Functionality,
Stability, Scalability, and Reliability in our NextGen
- Provide leadership, performance feedback, mentoring, and
coordinate discussions, plans and deliver in a cross-geography
- Create and execute test strategy, test plans/scripts for better
quality and efficiency for NextGen products
- Must be well versed with non-functional testing -- Performance
testing, Test Automation and Security Testing
- Assist functional leadership to help build the core
competencies of the team members.
- Able to prioritize, train and guide team and work effectively
- Designs and reviews Automation frameworks working within
- Does PoCs for new tools and techniques which would help the
team to improve quality and efficiency
- Gain deep knowledge in NextGen product lines and Troubleshoot
issues independently in a timely manner.
- Perform Code Reviews and Design Reviews.
- Independently work with the team in planning, outlining the
tasks involved in a project and executing tasks
- Independently determine most effective engineering solutions to
meet business requirements.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a 100% remote
- Work with the Dev/RE Team to determine test plans and
- Independently work/support in Agile Environment
- Excellent Communication Skills and has to be a team player
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in the planning,
scoping and design of software applications that delivers maximum
value to our customers.
- Inform Management Team of testing status and provide final
go/no-go recommendations from Quality perspective -- Education:--
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related
technical field. -- Experience:-- -- Required:--
- 9+ years of Software Testing experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience using automated test tools for
Functional and/or Performance, Scalability, and testing using
JMeter, Load Runner, APM tools, Logging tools, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in UI and API testing for
modern web applications
- Experience with API tools like Postman, Soap UI
- Experience with Database testing -- SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Selenium and/or white and Test
- Tested the software as part of a larger project that involved
continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working in an Agile environment with good
understanding of SDLC, Defect Life Cycle, etc
- Experience working with JIRA
- Work with concerned parties in defining and rolling out new
practices, processes, approaches and helping the team come up to
speed on them.
- Establish successful results working in a high demand and
fast-paced environment. -- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:--
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrate ability to explain
complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical
audiences. -- NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through
diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected
Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
-- To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each
essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions. -- Because NextGen Healthcare
believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct
background checks as part of our hiring processes. --
Keywords: NXGN Management LLC, Denver , Principal QA Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!