Company: Avance Consulting
Posted on: April 11, 2021
My name is Ganesh and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with
Tricolor Inc. We are a leading consulting company and have been in
consulting business for last 20 years. We are primary vendors to
several Fortune 1000, Investment Banks and Financial companies.-- I
found your resume on one of the job boards and it looks to be a
good fit for an open position we have. Please review the job
description listed below. If you are interested, please respond
with your updated resume or give me a call on 732-328-8980 at your
earliest convenience. If you are not looking for new roles, please
forward this email to someone either from your professional network
or friends who are looking for new opportunities since we have an
excellent referral program. Job Description --Contract:6+ Contract
- Become familiar with client network, organizational structure,
processes and procedures to ensure network is available and
- Work with client to understand the existing network design and
requirements of any new network designs
- The Engineer is expected to peer with other employees
performing similar engineering roles to help minimize risk
associated with major network upgrades or changes in the
- Test new Designs, features, and functionality in a lab
environment to verify that they are operating correctly in the live
- Support & troubleshoot equipment and network problems through
to problem resolution on pre and post production issues
- Produce written summary report(s) of the status of Design
projects, equipment and network problems when required
- Train client's design, implementation and support personnel to
configure and operate various network products
- Work with client to develop Network Operating and Equipment
- Support of products within the Customer infrastructure
- Assist in defining best practice policies for product
applications used by Customer Base Qualifications:
- Strong background in providing implementation and technical
support of networking products in a Service Provider
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Ability to work well with many
levels of customer engineering and management, ability to work well
with the juniper account team and Technical assistance center.
- Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation
of IP Routers Switches and Firewalls. This includes hands-on
operation of management tools and network analyzers.
- Detailed understanding of the protocols surrounding IP
networks. These skills should generally include: a. TCP/IP
fundamentals, b. IP subnetting and supernetting and hierarchical
routing principles, c. Routing protocol operation (OSPF and BGP),
d. Routing policies at BGP peering points, e. VPNs and the
associated tunneling technologies (L2TP, MPLS, etc.) Switching,
spanning tree and other switching technology as required, Firewalls
and associated technologies as required
- The ability to function in a team environment and recognize and
take on tasks with self-direction as well as the ability to take
direction from the customer, account team, and Advanced Services
- The ability to communicate well within the Juniper team
articulating customer problems before they become issues being
proactive where possible.
- Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of Juniper
Networks router and firewall and switching products, passion to
continue learning and expanding your knowledge.
- Utilizing the following protocols: OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MP-BGP,
MPLS, LDP, RSVP, VPLS, and Layer 3 VPNs.
- Other designs/topologies include multi-layered
route-reflection, Q-in-Q and Metro Ethernet Forum standards,
switched metro Ethernet ring topologies with loop avoidance
mechanisms, VoIP and Video delivery, and Content Delivery
- Working on large-scale Ethernet backbones, multi-homing, QoS,
BFD, and FRR are also encountered.
- Utilizing Juniper products which include M/T-series, MX-series,
EX/QFX-series, and some SRX/Netscreen.
- Working in an environment that includes a large data center
laboratory for testing and certifying Juniper products and code
revisions. Spirent and IXIA are used extensively.
- The candidate must have expert-level relationship management,
communication, and interpersonal skills to manage face-to-face
collaboration on a daily basis with multiple levels of customer
management and engineering staff across multiple departments within
the host company in a responsible and professional fashion.
- The candidate must have in-depth and hands on experience with
traditional routing and switching within enterprise and service
provider environments. The ideal candidate will be expected to
provide expert-level guidance to members of the customer's
Architecture, Engineering, and Test Engineering staff on a wide
range of Juniper routing and switching products.
- The candidate should be a proven self-starter, team player,
personable, enthusiastic, hard working, and enjoys interfacing with
the customer on a daily basis.
- The candidate should enthusiastically take the initiative to
learn, train, certify and disseminate information on new Juniper
products and software. Should also have hands-on experience with
multiple vendor products (CISCO, ALU, etc.)
- The candidate must have expert-level troubleshooting experience
to isolate and identify configuration, design, and software
anomalies, and the ability to clearly articulate findings in
written and verbal communications with the customer's staff.
- The candidate should have experience with test sets including
Spirent and IXIA.
Qualifications Additional Information I am hiring for the multiple
roles of Network engineer(Juniper) at Multiple Locations for
Contract and was wondering if you'd like to have a conversation
about it.Please Contact me on 732 276 9933 EXT 476. Other jobs at
Avance Consulting Services
Keywords: Avance Consulting, Denver , Network engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!