Task Force Chief Engineer
Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: April 6, 2021
4949 S. Niagara Street, Suite 300, Stonebridge Companies Loc #
Denver, CO, 80237, US Job category: Development Job link:
Distinguished Hospitality--- - in our industry it is all about
providing experiences and opportunities for our guests to create
lifelong memories through travel.--We're perfectionists and
visionaries, fueled by innovation and precision. Whether you work
at our Corporate office, on property, or anywhere in-between; a job
at Stonebridge will be demanding. It also will reward original
thinking, hard work, and dedication. Stonebridge Companies is a
privately owned, innovative hotel development and hospitality
management company. We manage a portfolio of 60+ hotels across the
United States, and provide investor opportunities, hotel
development services, hotel management services, and hospitality
career opportunities to our partners and team members.--We are
currently looking for a Staff Property Accountant to assist with
routine accounts payable tasks and support a limited hotel
portfolio in our corporate office located in the DTC. Delivering
daily on Distinguished Hospitality--- that is what we expect of
you, but we also expect you excel at the following: ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to be performed as directed at any
Denver area hotel, within the Stonebridge portfolio):
- Lead and assist with the implementation of all property and
equipment repairs and preventative maintenance, monitor life safety
- Ensures that the administration of the department is in
compliance with all corporate and brand standards and all federal,
state and local laws
- Responds in a courteous and timely manner to all guests'
questions, complaints or requests
- Performs maintenance and--repair work on the interior and
exterior of building, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and
kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning
(HVAC) ventilation, water treatment systems and swimming pools
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Program and follows and
enforces procedures that ensure the security of inventory such as
tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc.
- Monitor supplies and replenish inventory in a timely and
efficient manner, minimizing waste and ensuring that equipment is
prepared and operational for the next shift
- Monitors work order volume and prioritizes assignments for team
- Inspects work assignments of maintenance staff to ensure that
work is completed in a timely manner and within specifications
- Manages shift operations including staff scheduling, training
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code
- Cooperate fully with hotel staff and Chief Engineers at
properties as assigned
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
competencies. Other competencies may be required. Associate
demonstrates a high QUALITY of work
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Work is accurate, thorough, and neat.
- Meets or exceed productivity standards.
- Assists staff in achieving their personal productivity
- Observes, adheres to safety and security procedures, promoting
a safe work environment.--
- Provides proper safety and security training to staff.
- Practices and enforces proper safety techniques.
- Seeks out new assignments and assumes additional duties when
- Undertakes self-development activities.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Works effectively with other departments to accomplish goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or
general education degree (GED); or five to seven years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience.-- General knowledge of repairing/replacing plumbing
systems, HVAC equipment, refrigeration and all kitchen equipment.--
Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance and correct chemical
balance. QUALIFICATIONS Ability to interpret and perform basic
computer functions, including MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Possess: Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Pool Certificate, CPR and
AED WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment normally entails the
following: --- Moderate to high noise levels consistent with hotel
environment. --- Work shop environment. SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities. PHYSICAL
DEMANDS During the course of performing the physical demands of
this position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to
safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work
environment.-- The physical activity normally entails the following
attributes. --- The physical activity normally entails the
following attributes. --- Walk more than 75% of the time --- Sit
less than 25% of the time --- Push / pull up to 25 lbs. --- Climb
or balance 50% of time --- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 50% of
time --- Carry / Lift up to 75 lbs. --- Push / pull up to 75lbs Our
company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants
because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status,
physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates. Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated based on qualifications to meet the requirements of the
position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.
Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown)
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Denver , Task Force Chief Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!