Company: TDA Research
Posted on: April 5, 2021
TDA carries out R&D and process development for methods to
produce new materials and equipment. TDA Research, Inc. is located
outside Denver, Colorado with research offices in Wheat Ridge and
Golden.We have a position open for facilities technician. The ideal
candidate will have a high school diploma or GED and five to ten
years of work experience in installing, calibrating, maintaining
and repairing equipment. HVAC, welding, electrical and mechanical
skills are desirable.
The technician will work with researchers and engineers to:
- Electrically/mechanically troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and
maintain a variety of laboratory equipment. (i.e. autoclaves,
vacuum pumps, ovens, chillers, mixers.)
- Assist with all laboratory moves and new equipment
- Under general supervision, calibrate various tools and
- Perform basic plumbing and carpentry repairs.
- Document records of inspections, maintenance activity, repairs,
and other work performed.
- Attend training for First Aid CPR/AED and other training as
- Assist in response to facility emergency events and serve as a
team member on various response teams.
- May require after hours response to emergencies.
- Convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to independently assess problems and complete tasks
with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to climb and work from ladders.
- Current Driver's License, able to be insured on company
- Eligible to be fork truck certified.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with
good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with asset tracking and maintenance software
- Basic knowledge of fire and electrical codes is desirable.
The technician may be required to work with a variety of hazardous
materials, such as compressed gases, cryogenic liquids, acids,
bases, oxidizers, solvents, vacuum pump oils, and other hazardous
chemicals. The technician will receive specialized safety training
and be an active member of the safety and spill teams. The
technician will travel between sites, located 4 miles apart, in a
Pay range: $22/hour - $26/hour
TDA Research, Inc. offers a complete benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance/STD/LTD, 401K plan with
employer match and a generous amount of paid time off.
If you would like to request assistance with the application or to
request a reasonable accommodation, please email .
TDA Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females /
Minority / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender
Identity / Religion / National Origin
To view our Equal Opportunity Statement please visit the TDA
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TDA Research, Denver , Facilities Technician, Engineering , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!