Sr. Network Engineer
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for the design, implementation,
operational support of the Company internet protocol network.
Provides expert-level technical advice and support for real time
analysis, design, testing and operations of internet protocol
router networks, etc. Integrates knowledge of business and
functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and
crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares
expertise.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Provides technical leadership and directions as a primary
technical resource on internet protocol router network
- Analyzes internet protocol network design and traffic flows for
- Configures routing to efficiently distribute customer
- Analyzes traffic engineering data to forecast network capacity
- Follows Engineering design life cycle with proper documentation
ensuring that all detailed designs adhere to network
- Develops test and acceptance criteria for internet protocol
networks. Provides technical support for internet protocol network
- Provides technical training to technicians and other
operations/engineering groups on current and future
- Builds and maintains ongoing relationships with the regions and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: analog, asic, circuit, electrical, electronics,
infrastructure, lan, osp, radio, technical
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Sr. Network Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!