Post Sales Solution Delivery Engineer
Company: Bradsby Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
The organization's Solution Delivery Engineer are principally
outwards-facing. They have credibility with technologists,
developers and project/product managers and are effective liaisons
with the customer project team. As a Solution Delivery Engineer,
you will have the opportunity to work with international teams,
from visionary brands to innovative digital agencies. Your
technical guidance and product expertise will help customers make
the right decisions and achieve success with their project. A
reasonable expectation for travel to on-site visits would be up to
25%. What to expect?
- Provide implementation consultation, training, and advice to
customers about organization's features and architectural design
best-practices, aiding their projects' long-term success.
- Oversee the planning, tracking and completion of all
implementation tasks throughout the customer's technical
- Identify and understand project risks, coordinate with
respective teams as applicable to mitigate and resolve.
- Create and deliver technical training on product platform
features to customers.
- Work alongside external project management and internal CS/SA
teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of
- Create prototypes or code examples to facilitate customer
onboarding and to support projects.
- Synthesize and communicate prospect and customer product
feedback to our Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing
- Partner with the Sales, Customer Success Managers and Solution
Architects, to ensure a successful customer experience with the
organization. Here you will work very closely with the Customer
Success Managers and Solution Delivery Engineers on accounts
implementing the product. You will be following the architectural
approach and project plan laid out by the account team to make sure
the implementation is successful and delivered in a timely manner.
You will also be expected to report and manage risk as well as
adapt and work with the customer in real-time to overcome any
obstacles. The insights gained during your work with customers will
enable you to provide valuable input to our Product Management and
Engineering departments. Your firsthand accounts of how customers
interact with our product, tempered by your experience, will
provide crucial real-world context for our teams building efforts.
Your experience working with customers will allow you to further
develop how the organization works with customers and provide
better prescriptive advice going forwards. There are also
opportunities to contribute to the organization's thought
leadership by writing blogs and whitepapers, leading training
workshops, or speaking at conferences. What you need to be
- At least 3 years-experience in a similar technical consulting,
Solution Engineer, or Implementation Engineer role at a SaaS
- Experience delivering digital projects that extensively use
APIs (REST, GraphQL) and/or content management systems.
- Practical experience working on projects that utilize
microservices-based architectures and transitions away from
- Programming experience in any of the following languages:
- Experience with at least two of these web technologies: JS
frameworks such as React, static site generators such as Gatsby,
REST APIs, CMSs, CDNs, etc. or experience with mobile
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (Engineering,
Computer Science, or a related field)
- Experience working with agile SDLC project management
- This is a customer-facing role and there is an expectation that
you will build and maintain relationships with key technical
contacts within the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business,
product, and technical challenges and recommend actionable
solutions to support successful implementations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build diverse
relationships and influence technical and non-technical
- A problem solver with a cool head, able to deal with ambiguity,
and work autonomously and with a team to drive customer
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills and
confidence conveying knowledge to a technical audience. - provided
Keywords: Bradsby Group, Denver , Post Sales Solution Delivery Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!