Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Company: IQ Clarity, LLC
Posted on: February 21, 2021
IQ Clarity's client in Denver, CO is looking for a talented QA
Automation Engineer / SDET with a strong background in software
quality assurance and test automation.
You'll work closely with product and engineering teams to
understand features, develop and automate test cases, improve
product quality and shorten release time from dev to production.You
- Automating tests using internal and open source tools &
- Reviewing user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Working with software engineers to understand product
architecture and features
- Create and maintain data scenarios to support test plans and
- Analyzing test results, being a vocal proponent for quality in
every phase of the development process
- Document, track bugs to closure and reports Project status to
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality
software Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in technical field, Computer Science,
Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or SDET
- 6+ years working with test processes, methodologies, tools and
- Automation experience working with technologies: Java, Python,
Java Script, .Net etc.
- SQL and ability to write complex queries to validate
- Serve as SME for one or more functional areas , acts as
technology ambassador for automation and building efficient
- Leads process, technology improvement efforts with in quality
engineering team and larger part of organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where
resourcefulness, determination, and strong problem-solving skills
are necessary for success.
- Positive attitude and the ability to complete assigned
objectives with minimal supervision.
- Shown leadership experience in leading releases / project
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD and how QA/automation process
fits into the model
- Knowledge of automation tools like TestNG, Appium, Xcode,
Selenium, BDD and Cucumber
- Fluent in API and UI testing and creating automation test
- An understanding of the Page Object Model
- Prior experience working as QA or SDET in Agile/Scrum teams,
Financial Industry experience is plus
- Proficient in Webservices testing - SOAP , Restful Services
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading full life cycle
implementations (i.e., requirements, analysis, design,
implementation, testing, deploying, and operations & maintenance)
for RPA Bots and delivery management.
- Extensive experience in client facing roles, gathering
requirements and designing solutions
- Communicates effectively (written and verbal) with
non-technical teams on business side
- Experience with change management processes
- Experience in CI-CD & DevOps
- Experience in working in Agile methodology
- This role will be responsible for building the ecosystem of
frameworks of reusable assets that accelerates & governs various
Digital Labor Projects / Initiatives across the firm. Reusable
assets could be UI-Apps, --Services or helper libraries.
Compensation Range: around $120,000 base salaryUnfortunately, we
are unable to work with 3rd parties for this roleIQ Clarity, LLC is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: IQ Clarity, LLC, Denver , Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!