Architect - Studio Design Leader, Education
Company: Dlr Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Elevate the human experience through design TM Share with
friends! Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
-Join our team! DLR Group is an integrated design firm that aspires
to be the most creative enterprise on the planet. Our brand promise
is to elevate the human experience through design. If that
challenge is appealing, you're at the right place. DLR Group
operates within a hybrid work model, supporting flexibility between
office time and work from home. DLR Group's K-12 Education team has
an opening for an Architect - Studio Design Leader. -Position
Summary:Join an education group that cares about student outcomes
as much as you do! The Design Leader will work closely with K-12
Sector leadership, staff, and project leadership to lead the
pursuit, award, design and resolution of work. You will be
responsible for the design excellence, design value, and design
recognition within the work of the K-12 sector in addition to
educating clients on our design process. As an effective Design
Leader, you will support a work environment that fosters innovation
while providing a positive responsiveness to a client's goals and
objectives, as well as, DLR Group's goals and objectives.As part of
our integrated design team you create buildings that elevate the
human experience through design. You will be responsible for
collaborating and leading all aspect of the design process aligned
with client goals, budgets and schedule parameters. Excelling as a
strong communicator with passion for solving both design and
business challenges, you will also be responsible for the financial
health of projects. Client & Design Leaders will generally be
engaged in multiple projects, in various phases of development, at
any one time.The successful candidate will
- Be a recognized and respected as a design expert within the
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within the firm as
well as with clients and the K-12 industry.
- Ability to craft and test conceptual ideas quickly and to
facilitate collaborative review of the work.
- Have an appreciation and passion for leading an integrated
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled
with strong organizational skills
- Attend industry events and improve DLR Group brand recognition
through publications, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a
cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the coordination aspects
and related requirements of all design disciplines.
- Promote design excellence through design charettes, critiques,
sharing of projects, and design award submissions.
- Ability to travel as projects require.Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing role for multiple
- 10-12 years (or more) of experience as a Designer for
- Master's Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Sketch-up and other 3D Rendering Software (Revit, Enscape,
- Licensed Architect.
- NCARB certified.Our comprehensive Benefits at DLR Group
include: medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs,
flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a
401k, employee stock ownership, bonus opportunities.Compensation
considerations are based on location, experience, and skills the
potential pay range for this role is $100,000-$120,000.DLR Group
-is an integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering,
interiors, planning, and building optimization for new
construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to
elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires
sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector
clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group is 100
percent employee-owned and fully supports the initiatives and goals
of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the China
Accord and the AIA 2030 Commitment.Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us
on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.We are proud to be an EEO/AA
Keywords: Dlr Group, Denver , Architect - Studio Design Leader, Education, Education / Teaching , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!