Colorado Springs SAT 8-Week Prep Class Instructor
Company: Varsity Tutors
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Colorado Springs SAT 8-Week Prep Class Instructor Jobs The
Varsity Tutors platform has thousands of students looking for
online SAT 8-Week Prep Class instructors nationally and in Colorado
Springs. As an instructor who uses the Varsity Tutors platform, you
can earn good money teaching small groups of students, choose your
own hours, and truly make a difference in the lives of your
students. Why join our platform?
- Enjoy competitive rates and get paid 2x per week.
- Choose to tutor as much or as little as you want.
- Set your own hours and schedule.
- Get paired with students best-suited to your teaching style and
preferences (from thousands of potential clients).
- Tutor online (i.e. "work remotely") using our purpose-built
Live Learning Platform.
- Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and
share results to help you decide where to focus.
- We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is
invoice the session. What we look for in a instructor:
- You have a friendly, approachable personality and foster
engagement among students.
- You have subject-matter expertise in SAT 8-Week Prep
- You have excellent presentation skills and work well with
groups. Discover all the ways you can reach students through the
- 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for
a highly personalized learning experience.
- Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9
students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
- VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math
fundamentals to video game design.
- Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of
students at a time.
- : provide support for homeschooling parents with 1-on-1 Online
Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
- Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring
sessions whenever you'd like. About Varsity Tutors Our mission is
to transform the way people learn. We do this by leveraging
advanced technology, AI, and the latest in learning science to
facilitate a personalized learning experience. Through small group
instruction, instructors meet with groups typically ranging between
7-9 students for a more collaborative learning experience. We
believe our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right
instructors in a small group setting can improve outcomes, and we
look forward to connecting you with students hungry to learn.
Keywords: Varsity Tutors, Denver , Colorado Springs SAT 8-Week Prep Class Instructor, Education / Teaching , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!