Summer Mountain Biking Expedition Camp Counselor - Outdoor Adventure Instructor
Company: Avid 4 Adventure
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Summer Mountain Biking Expedition Camp Counselor - Outdoor
Adventure Instructor Front Range Colorado A summer camp counselor
at Avid4 Adventure = you as an Outdoor Adventure Instructor = best
job ever! Why Avid4 Adventure?
- We were again voted by Outside Magazine as one of the 50 Best
Places to Work .
- We are the only summer camp in the world that is a Certified B
Corp (Benefit Corporation).
- We truly live by our Core Values .
- Compensation - we know it's important. So, we base our starting
rates on LIVING WAGE. Starting rate in Louisville, CO is $ 619.25
weekly . Your weekly rate could be more based on your experience
- Summer Mountain Biking Expedition Camp Counselors provide
24-hour support with guidance, supervision, safety, and comfort for
campers during all activities.
- Lead an activity group of up to 13 campers through our outdoor
adventure program featuring mountain biking, rock climbing, paddle
sports, and more.
- Guide a 5-night overnight experience, from Sunday to Friday
- Have fun daily.
- Make risk management decisions daily.
- Provide exceptional communication and customer service to
parents and all participants.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR, EMT, or W-EMT) and
- 1+ years of experience leading kids on multi-day camping or
- Personal or professional experience mountain biking on single
- Valid drivers' license is required. All staff will go through a
2-day 15-passenger van driving training during your first week of
- Job dates : Training starts in late May/early June, depending
on the state in which you will work. Camps run through mid-August.
For specific dates and details on each location & program, please
click here .
- Work week : Sunday morning - Friday afternoon. Scheduled time
off is Friday evening and all day Saturday.
- Pay : Starts at $619.25 weekly in Louisville, CO.
- Our starting rate aligns with the living wage in all areas we
operate! To see our full compensation rubric, including hourly
rates and experience additives visit our compensation page
- Benefits : Access to affordable health insurance, access to
free gear, discounted pro deals on gear, free professional
development, and more!
- Public transportation reimbursement to/from camp.
- Need housing? We can support you with a variety of housing
At Avid4, we embrace inclusion, diversity, justice, and equity, and
we acknowledge that the outdoor/adventure education industry has
been and remains a space dominated by white privilege and those
from a higher socioeconomic status. We are actively working to
improve diversity and inclusion both within Avid4 Adventure and in
the outdoor industry! Visit our Inclusivity page to learn more
about our commitment and progress. Our summer camp counselors /
instructors are the face of Avid4 Adventure and the most important
part of realizing our mission THANK YOU for believing in our
mission and applying for this important (and fun)
Keywords: Avid 4 Adventure, Denver , Summer Mountain Biking Expedition Camp Counselor - Outdoor Adventure Instructor, Education / Teaching , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!