Adjunct Faculty Instructor (Remote)
Company: Empowered Education
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- This is a virtual / 100% remote position based in the
We are seeking a part-time Adjunct Faculty Instructor to join our
team here at Empowered Education! They would be responsible for
classroom instruction and fulfilling various responsibilities
related to teaching duties and program quality and fulfillment.
Partner strategically with the Associate Director of Program
Quality to enhance the quality of the student experience from
enrollment through completion, including program content and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist or lead teaching students on coaching standards as
defined by accrediting institutions.
- Plan, create and deliver asynchronous and synchronous lessons,
in-class discussions and activities, handouts, and
- Assess and report student outcomes based on performance on
assignments and examinations.
- Provide detailed individual feedback on coaching topics based
on rubric competencies.
- Skillfully facilitate learning in a live virtual classroom with
a diverse student group.
- Assume a high level of responsibility for the progress of all
students in the learning cohort.
- Build trust and rapport with students by establishing clear
boundaries and lines of communication.
- Ownership of assigned functions of program quality and
- Maintain appropriate records in an organized and efficient
- Work in concert with the Associate Director, Program Quality,
to ensure OKRs and Programs Team goals are met with agreed-upon
- Stay updated on innovations and changes within the field of
- Act as an advocate for the business and our students by
measuring and monitoring the quality and effectiveness of our
content and the impact on student satisfaction rates.
- Ensure students have abundant knowledge of all programs and the
benefits they provide so students can ascend, explore other program
options, and knowledgeably refer others to programs that can change
their lives for the better.
- Provide support and partnership across the organization as
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experienced online instructor, able to teach students in a
- Two years of relevant professional work experience, and a
minimum of 200 coaching hours.
- NBC-HWC coaching credential, with a minimum of 200 hours of
- Ability to impact performance by engaging and inspiring others
to high levels of individual performance.
- Agility in communication style according to situational need -
to listen, coach, advise, direct, and motivate others.
- Project management experience with a team-based work management
web application (e.g. Asana).
- Ability to identify areas of misalignment - to apply
solution-based thinking and drive improvements.
- Ability to positively embrace new initiatives first for
themselves and then for others.
- A clear commitment to the inevitability of organizational
- Master's Degree in a field relating to health and wellness
- ICF Credential desired
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about
making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is
our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student
experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share, and live
Empowered Education's vision of doing what you love, with love and
we are committed to working together as a team with mutual
intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life,
striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and
learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most importantly, we stand
together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling
spotlight that is waiting for them.
WHY WORK FOR US:
We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of
creating a world where people are the healthiest versions of
themselves. We believe transformative education in personalized
nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to
accomplishing both. We also believe in changing the world while
LOVING your work!
- Casual Dress Code
- 100% Remote Workforce
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free Access to our school's programs
- Annual access to a Health Coach & the Nutrition Clinic
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Paid Volunteer Time
Empowered Education is an equal opportunity employer with a
commitment to providing a safe space built on a foundation of
inclusion. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote
regardless of race religion, color, national origin, sex,
disability, age, veteran status, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law. We celebrate equity and equality and
believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other characteristics
that make us wonderfully unique.
Keywords: Empowered Education, Denver , Adjunct Faculty Instructor (Remote), Education / Teaching , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!