Company: Ping Identity
Posted on: December 7, 2018
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear. We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages. We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it. Ping Identity is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer with well-rounded design experience. This position is primarily responsible for developing and designing web designs, packaging, printed materials and all other related content. Must have a minimum of 2 years of design experience and be proficient in all Design software. Qualities that will thrive in this environment are the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, welcome constructive criticism by team and management and the ability to meet strict deadlines. Creativity in problem solving and the ability to be hands on. Essential Responsibilities:
- Utilize strong project management skills to take a wide variety of web and print projects from conception through completion.
- Design user friendly presentations templates for large events. Candidates with strong PPT skills are highly preferred.
- Work individually and as part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives, to develop marketing concepts for websites, mobile and social applications, rich media, print, and viral campaigns, etc.
- Carry the brand guidelines throughout all projects and look for ways to extend the Ping Identity brand into all departments within the organization.
- Translate high-level software and technology concepts into reader-friendly copy for traditional and digital media, and edit creative projects for adherence to brand and style guidelines.
- Improve on initial concepts by proposing direction through various presentations, info-graphics, comps, storyboards, wireframes, and functional prototypes.
- Understand content marketing function and successfully leverage assets on pingidentity.com and other channels to support product/field marketing, campaigns, sales, and other priority initiatives. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of creative design experiance in an agency or corporate environment; B2B and technology brand experience a plus
- The ability to design graphics that make a complex technology understandable and interesting to diverse audiences and various personas while facing multiple tight deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a fluid and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and print
Keywords: Ping Identity, Denver , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!