Sr. Marketing Coordinator
Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Posted on: June 14, 2019
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial
real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform
of services to prominent multinational corporations and
institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers,
owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate
from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property
markets on six continents.
Responsible for the overall coordination, collaboration,
development, implementation and administration of various marketing
programs, packages, proposals and presentations for an assigned
business unit. The Senior Marketing Coordinator is also responsible
for quality and timeliness of all work products.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Assists in the development, implementation and administration of
marketing plans and ideas in presenting market research data to
* Tracks and helps drive completion of key deliverables and follows
up on outstanding items
* Works with brokers and the marketing team to develop
client-oriented interpretations incorporating new ideas for
presenting market research data to clients. Consults with brokers
on how best to incorporate market statistics in client
presentations. Develops sales aids as needed.
* Designs and produces flyers, brochures and marketing
* Develops demographic maps and reports using both new and existing
data. Serve as the main point of contact for analysis of
demographics and operation of both mapping and demographic
* Oversees the collection and analysis of statistical data from
* Creates quarterly and annual market and sub-market graphs using
* Develops and distributes the quarterly newsletter.
* Participates in the quality control review of marketing materials
for completeness and correctness ensuring consistency in branding,
format and content.
* Oversees compliance with corporate standards for
internal/external materials and marketing driven procedures.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist brokers with forms, procedures; provide company information
and resources upon request.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations
or related field.
* Minimum 4 years previous work experience in the marketing
* Familiarity/experience with concepts of demographics and
* Strong graphic, writing and oral communication skills.
* Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Project) and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat).
* Ability to interpret organizational goals and business plans and
translate them into a marketing plan.
* Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and
* Ability to work independently as well as with key internal and
* Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and integrate
* Motivated self-starter with ability to problem solve.
* Professional demeanor and appearance.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your
employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence of
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Newmark Knight Frank, Denver , Sr. Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!