Account Based Marketing Manager - DMPS
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Fastly helps the world's most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
The worldwide cloud services market is projected to grow rapidly to $236 billion in 2020, according to Forrester, Inc. As more and more businesses move operations to the cloud, Fastly is well positioned to continue increasing CDN, cloud networking and cloud security market share with edge cloud services that reach beyond content delivery.
We're building a better Internet. Come join us.
Account Based Marketing Manager - Digital Media/Publishing/Streaming
Fastly's Growth Marketing team is looking for a polished, articulate, creative, and strategic enterprise marketer to team up with our sales and SDR teams on cross-functional, account-based growth efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating and promoting memorable experiences for an enterprise IT executive audience, including field events, webinars, roadshows, and round tables. You should have a track record of building a collaborative partnership with field sales reps as well as sales development representatives (SDRs). You should be comfortable being accountable to financial results that are achieved collaboratively. Last but not least, you should have exceptionally high standards in terms of quality, and a genuine desire to treat enterprise customers to the best possible experience.
What You'll Do
- Work to understand and then continually refine our ideal customer profile in collaboration with Sales and Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Partner will Sales and SDRs on territory plans, incorporating dedicated marketing support for our top accounts.
- Measure account engagement over time for the accounts you are working on with Sales and SDRs across all sales and marketing interactions.
- Adapt our corporate marketing message to the specific areas of interest of the accounts you'll be marketing to across account-based advertising, email, direct mail, and live events.
- Build upon our industry-specific marketing to tailor our marketing to each key account.
- Run company-specific webinars to help bring together and educate stakeholders at our target accounts.
- Organize and execute onsite events for your target accounts.
- Organize and execute roadshow style events to bring our technical executives and contacts at our top accounts together.
- Organize and execute intimate gatherings during industry trade shows and our customer conferences.
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of relevant experience (ideally enterprise marketing to developers, security practitioners, and/or IT leadership).
- Exceptional polish and comfort working face-to-face with senior IT leaders at large enterprises.
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (like SFDC, Eloqua or similar).
- Team-player; ability to establish trusted relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Comfortable contributing strategically as well as leading day-to-day tactical execution.
- Open, positive attitude towards change and personal development.
- Self-motivated and driven to make an impact.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly's home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we're not 'one size fits all'. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We're always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Fastly, Denver , Account Based Marketing Manager - DMPS, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!