Clinical Dietitian I-Cancer Service Line-Fort Collins, CO-PR
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 17, 2018
Northern Region Corporate
SYS Cancer Service Line
PRN (FTE must be 0)
1st Shift - Days
Scheduled Days & Hours:
M-F 8 to 4:30pm
Requisition # 85580
- SYS Cancer Service Line
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Summary Clinical Dietitian I
Plans, coordinates, and implements nutritional therapy services for assigned populations.
- Assesses patient's nutritional status and needs.
- Develops and implements patient care plans and assesses patient responses.
- Collaborates with physicians, nursing, pharmacy and other healthcare team members/departments to determine, coordinate, and provide medical nutrition therapy. Participates in and coordinates departmental initiatives relative to patient care.
- Develops and conducts education programs for patients, physicians, nurses, and other health care team members/departments, and/or the public.
- Functions as a preceptor in support of the dietetic internship program
- Bachelor's in Human Nutrition or related field required. Completion Academy of Nutrition
- Dietetics approved Dietetic internship.
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration required within 3 months of hire.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state's largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we're able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients' lives.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Keywords: UCHealth, Denver , Clinical Dietitian I-Cancer Service Line-Fort Collins, CO-PR, Advertising , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!