Regional Marketing Manager
Company: DineEquity Inc.
Posted on: April 11, 2018
International House of Pancakes, LLC.
Regional Marketing Manager
Regional Marketing Manager Job Description
Responsible for the management and implementation of national and locally developed marketing initiatives in assigned franchise markets. The Regional Marketing Manager must also possess the communication and people skills necessary to influence and lead franchisees with the goal of achieving profitable, incremental sales and traffic growth.
* Primary point person responsible for effectively communicating annual national marketing and brand initiatives to individual franchisees and at co-op meetings a minimum of twice per year.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to achieve annual sales and traffic goals within a field team structure that consists of operations, training and marketing.
* Capable of independently or collaboratively developing local marketing plans based on a combination of business analysis, competitive insights, operational metrics, and franchisee input. Must then be able to effectively present and successfully sell-in the plan to individual franchisees or co-ops.
* Responsible for responding to individual franchisee local marketing requests to address specific business performance needs. Requires the ability to proactively problem solve unique situations, and develop compelling marketing investment strategies and tactics that lead to improved results.
* Regularly conduct field marketing visits to meet with franchisees to discuss business needs, evaluate national and local marketing efforts, and assess competitive activity.
* Partner with approved agencies and vendor partners as necessary to develop local media plans and other marketing programs
* Organize, communicate and lead in-person co-op meetings in partnership with assigned field team members.
* Forecast and accurately maintain annual local marketing budgets for co-ops and individual franchisees.
* Follow company policies, uphold professional standards, and perform all work in a manner respectful of others.
Skills and Requirements
Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
* 5-8 years experience in restaurant field marketing, field marketing or a corporate marketing role. Restaurant experience preferred, but not required.
* Strong people skills, plus ability to proactively problem-solve situations.
Preferred candidates should live in: Denver, Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City
* Exceptional presentation skills in small to large group settings with the ability to lead and influence franchisees.
* Excellent understanding of all media channels, and experience with developing media plans in collaboration with media agency partners.
* Outstanding project management skills, along with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated excellence and proficiency in all areas of business analysis.
* Thorough understanding of restaurant operations and the role it plays in the development and successful launch of marketing initiatives.
* Requires up to 50% travel
Preferred Candidates should live in Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City or Denver
Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
* Competitive Pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
* Disability Coverage
* Coverage for Domestic Partner
* Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
* 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
* Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
* Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's
Your opportunity to support two of America's favorite restaurants has arrived! As the parent company of IHOP and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar , DineEquity, Inc. is the world's largest full-service restaurant company. But while big is good, our focus is on being the best!
DineEquity unites great franchisees, brands and team members to create the world s leading restaurant company, one guest experience at a time.
Our commitment to leadership in our industry and the continued success of our brands means we recruit only the best. If you seek a company committed to employee satisfaction and continuous improvement, DineEquity, Inc. is the choice for you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
Send This Job to a Friend
Keywords: DineEquity Inc., Denver, Regional Marketing Manager, Advertising, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!