Marketing Specialist Intern
Company: Trimble Inc.
Posted on: March 9, 2018
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Marketing Communication Summer 2018 Intern
Did you know that Trimble has over 10,000 employees located across the globe* Over 600 here in Westminster, CO. We ve been busy innovating the way the world works since 1978 delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Though best known for GPS technology, Trimble integrates a wide range of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications, and services to provide complete commercial solutions in the agriculture, construction, buildings and surveying industries. In short, we make really cool stuff all resulting in major industry change.
Why be an intern*
It s not about working on low-level tasks that we don t want to do, help out with big things, things you want to get experience on, things that leave a lasting mark. Jump in on social media strategies, digital marketing, promotional strategy, website management, outgoing communications, events, Marketo, and more. Though we are a big company, it s a small entrepreneurial group. Every idea is worth exploring, so you can take what you are learning and experiencing at school and in life and see if it works.
What is involved*
It s a little bit about what you want to experience and what we need help on. Responsibilities could include:
* Social analysis audience listening, new platform strategy, analytics, content publishing
* Event support our user conference is only months away, bringing over 4,000 people to Las Vegas. Help out with presentations, the company store or managing content.
* Content video, customer stories, technical documents, we ve got it all. Help us get it out to the world!
* Marketing Automation get experience working in Marketo, the leading platform for Marketing Automation. Create a campaign strategy, develop it, and execute for success.
* Digital Marketing assist with our high traffic websites, look at the analytics, help drive changes needed. Work with our top vendors on digital media campaigns. Help seek new opportunities to try out in the always changing digital space.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor s, Master s, or Ph.D. in Marketing or Communications
* Experience with or willingness to try writing simple content. For example, press releases, emails, social posts, website copy.
* A passion for understanding, and solving problems
* Ability to collaborate with others
* Passion for marketing
* Ability to communicate effectively (duh!)
* Great time management and ability to handle multiple projects
This is a paid internship
Full time for the summer break. If we like each other, lets talk about Fall/Spring opportunities.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Keywords: Trimble Inc., Denver, Marketing Specialist Intern, Advertising, Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!