Leader, Global Lifecycle Marketing
Company: Western Union
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Leader, Global Lifecycle Marketing -Denver-CO, Austin- TX, New
York-NY, Miami-FL Are you looking to build a career in the
financial services sector? Are you ready to unleash your potential
in a global business that is committed to moving money for better?
Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where
our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing
each of us to thrive? Then it's time to join Western Union as a
Leader, Global Lifecycle Marketing!! Western Union powers your
pursuit As a Leader, Global Lifecycle Marketing you'll be
responsible tolead lifecycle and CRM efforts at regional and global
level. They will design, build and oversee the entire customer
lifecycle journey. Your mission will be to drivelong-term
engagement and loyalty among our existing customers via different
channelsLead a teamof regional marketers in a matrix organization.
Establish and implement the strategy for all lifecycle marketing
communication, drive deeper audience understanding for the business
at regionallevel. Role Responsibilities
- Develop and implement customer lifecycle strategies and
initiatives to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty, and revenue
growth for active, passive and churnedcustomers.
- Identify and analyze customer behavior and preferences to
tailor and personalize communication and offerings choosing the
right channel, together manage already existing messages(copy,
visuals and target audiences).
- Drive an omnichannel approach via email, in-app, push, web,
social and otherchannels.
- Strategize globalperformance marketing initiativesto drive
lower cost per transaction and increasedrevenue.
- Own and lead content strategy for alljourneys global
orregional.Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify
opportunities, build roadmaps, and develop optimization loops
across the customer lifecycle, with an emphasis on personalization
- Develop and own the customer experience roadmap for automated,
multi-channel lifecycle campaigns, from ideation to launch
- Define goals, benchmarks, and KPIs for lifecycle
- Translate business objectives, product roadmap, content
calendars, marketing strategy, channel requirements, and customer
insights into comprehensive and targeted marketing programs for key
- Partner with BI and Insights teams to develop high value
segmentation andaudiences.Partner with Creative teams to support
the delivery of an outstanding customer experience and contribute
to cross-functional businessobjectives.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop a messaging strategy
for each lifecycle stage of customers, leveraging data-driven
insights to inform positioning andreinforcement.
- Continuously A/B test and optimize campaigns to drive
incremental gains in conversion andretention.Develop reporting for
leadership and stakeholders that quantify incremental results of
lifecycle initiatives and justify techinvestments.Converse
thoughtfully and effectively with marketing leadership and senior
leaders at thecompany Role Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a relatedfieldand
7 years of workexperience.
- This role will be based in Denver or New York and will work
from 6 am ET to 2 pm ET.
- Proven experience in customer lifecycle management or
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM)
software and/or marketing automation tools (SFMC, Braze, Oracle,
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret data and
- Strongpowerpointand excelskills. Excellent communication and
- Ability to work collaboratively across different departments
- Result-oriented with a focus on driving
- Strong project management and organizationalskills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a
fast-pacedenvironment. Knowledge of customer segmentation and
targetingstrategies. We make financial services accessible to
humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible
financial services company -transforming lives and communities.
We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000
employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers
and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design
easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical
financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward. Just as
we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in
achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of
opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as
receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive
the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union.
Learn more about our purpose and people at
https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary The annual gross base
salary range is $110,000-$180,000. This role is also eligible to
receive an annual bonus and stock. Benefits You will also have
access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options,
accident and lifeinsurance, and access to best-in-class development
platforms, to name a few
(https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the
location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may
share additional role-specific benefits during your
interviewprocess or in an offer of employment. Your United States -
specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave We are passionate about diversity. Our
commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the
unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while
reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company
will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with
disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable
laws. #LI-DC2 #DICE
Keywords: Western Union, Denver , Leader, Global Lifecycle Marketing, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!