Senior Director of Marketing
Company: Redaptive Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Redaptive is looking for a highly motivated and experienced
Senior Director of Marketing with a strong background in B2B
marketing and energy industry knowledge. In this role you will be
responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that
drive demand for our products and services. In this role, you will
lead our marketing team and collaborate closely with our sales,
product, and executive teams to drive account-based marketing and
product marketing efforts. If you have the experience and skills we
are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter. We
look forward to hearing from you!Committed to Diversity, Equity,
Inclusion and BelongingJob Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that align with
business goals and objectives.
- Lead the marketing team in creating and executing effective
account-based marketing campaigns that drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and execute
campaigns that increase pipeline and conversion rates.
- Establish and execute product marketing strategies that
differentiate our products and services in the market.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our target market,
buyer personas, and customer needs to ensure effective messaging
- Create and manage marketing budgets and KPIs to ensure
effective resource allocation and ROI.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute
campaigns that support business growth and expansion.
- Manage external agencies and vendors to ensure delivery of
high-quality marketing programs.
- Develop and manage metrics to track and measure the success of
marketing programs.Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the energy
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful
marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Experience with account-based marketing and product
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home
workstation set up; amenable to working from home/hybrid for the
foreseeable future.Permanent Authorization in the US is required at
this time.The Perks!
- Equityplan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits:medical, dental, vision, life
- FlexibleSpending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 190k (subject to adjustment for
relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on
level of role
- Monthly Virtual Happy HourAbout Redaptive Inc.Redaptive is the
leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet
largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives.
With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys
best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large
commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven
shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New
Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP
Investments.Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast
paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our
customers to become more environmentally sustainable and
profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven,
passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help
grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment.This employer participates in
E-Verify.Please, no third-party recruiters.#LI-Remote
Keywords: Redaptive Services, Denver , Senior Director of Marketing, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...