100% Remote - Public Relations Account Director
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If you are a PR Agency Professional and you are looking for a
100% Remote, Public Relations Agency opportunity, Read On!
We are a fast-paced agency that places top priority on our
employees. We are boutique yet we strive to offer our staff
best-in-class benefits and work life balance.
What You Will Be Doing
Provide top-notch Media Relations and Public Relations counsel for
a highly curated portfolio of accounts from both B2C and B2B
This is an individual contributor role for a PR Professional who
loves agency work but is looking for greater work-life balance, the
opportunity to shine for 3-4 accounts and clients vs. 8-10+ that
you might bear in bigger agency-life.
What's In It for You
- Base salary depending on experience: $90,000 - $110,000+ Profit
- Unlimited PTO / Vacation
- 401k: 4% Employer match
- Highly collaborative, team environment. We participate in 3
weekly meetings, trade industry updates, peer reviews and
- No new business pressure, agency owners enjoy that piece
- Opportunity to focus your time on just a few select accounts at
- Enjoy support from our staff writers
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of current Public Relations Agency Experience
- Expertise Media Relations, Media Placements, Media Contacts
with National Coverage
- Passion for public relations and client relations
- Bachelor's degree or greater
- Vacation/PTO: Unlimited PTO
- 401k: 4% Employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Telecommute - work from anywhere in the U.S.
So, if you have a strength in Media Relations, are working for a
Public Relations agency and you are curious about our opportunity
that is 100% Remote, Apply Now!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Brooke
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BR-1713484 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Brooke Rinaldi - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Denver , 100% Remote - Public Relations Account Director, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!