Marketing Account Executive-Hybrid
Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Accessibility (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't
receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Lead and coordinate marketing and service activities on new and
renewal business as well as support Producer in sales activities.
Be knowledgeable of applicable coverages, carrier guidelines,
alternative funding arrangements, underwriting and legislative
changes. Build and grow relationships with clients, carrier
representatives, and teammates.
71ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Serve as consultative point of contact for the client; identify
and understand client needs and provide recommendations with
supporting rationale with limited or no oversight from the
2. Assist the producer in sales efforts, including responding to
Requests for Proposals, participating in prospect meetings, and
selling additional lines and endorsements that enhance coverage and
meet the needs of the client.
3. Ability to direct and lead mid-year reviews and annual
4. Build and maintain key client and carrier relationships by
phone, email, and in person.
5. Grow a working knowledge of the current marketplace and
capabilities of providing alternatives for the transfer of
6. Coordinate and work closely with local and national leadership
to drive LOB strategy and initiatives as well as promote and drive
utilization of best practices.
7. Demonstrate strong skills at negotiating pricing, where
applicable, and policy conditions and terms with the selected
carriers, and decide the best carrier(s) for the client within
8. Assist the Producer and Account Manager in collecting client
9. Provide analyses and recommendations of coverage needs to the
Producer and client, assist the Producer in developing initial
marketing and renewal strategies, and lead the execution of
marketing and renewal strategies, working with Account Managers and
other account team members and direct communications with carrier
underwriters and other carrier representatives.
10. Lead the renewal process and prepare company applications and
submissions to appropriate markets.
11. Assist the Producer in and/or lead in presenting coverage and
renewal recommendations to the client.
12. Assist assigned clients and teammates with service questions
related to administration, billing, claims issues, and problem
solving, upon request.
13. Work with Account Manager to schedule and conduct teammate
14. Understand and utilize the client management system(s) and
other relevant technology platforms.
15. Ensure service team procedures are appropriate and followed and
documentation and premium amounts are accurate, and assist in the
collection of premium payments.
16. In concert with Account Manager and Client Service Specialist,
effectively resolve workflow issues.
17. Attend seminars, classes, and carrier meetings to keep abreast
of new products available for clients and acquire expertise in
18. Lead, mentor, and train other account service teammates, and
demonstrate strong interpersonal and professional relationship
19. Other job duties and responsibilities as requested by
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and/or related
2. Six years of relevant insurance industry experience
3. Appropriate insurance license(s)
4. Considerable knowledge of markets, policies and coverage issues
for all states and industries serviced
5. Organizational skills to plan and prioritize team workload, and
to oversee application of work flows and procedures
6. Leadership skills and service and team orientation to provide
direction, praise, constructive feedback, and development to
employees in a way that maximizes productivity and team morale
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and
maintain positive business relationships with clients, market
contacts, and McGriff teammates
8. Strong persuasion skills and tact to obtain information,
negotiate with markets, obtain commitment or payments due from
others, and motivate staff
9. Discretion and problem solving skills to analyze client
information, proposal competitiveness, etc., and to resolve client,
market and employee relations problems
10. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as
Microsoft Office Suite
11. Ability to travel overnight
1. Other advanced degree(s)
2. Insurance industry certifications in addition to necessary
3. Significant experience leading teams and/or projects
The annual base salary for this position is $81,480-$203,710.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the
basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status or other classification protected by law. Truist is
a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Denver , Marketing Account Executive-Hybrid, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!