Regional Marketing Manager - Americas
Company: Phase One
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Regional Marketing Manager - AmericasPhase One is a leading
researcher, developer and manufacturer of medium format and large
format digital cameras, software, and imaging solutions. We offer a
dynamic workplace that is fueled by innovation and passionate
collaboration and take pride in developing cutting-edge technology
and products. Our leading position in the world market requires
employees with qualifications and competence to maintain and
further develop our products and market position. To achieve this
we hire dynamic, diverse, and dedicated people.
Ready to take the challenge? -
About the jobAt Phase One we have 2 main segments, Aerial
photography and bespoke photography. This role is for the Aerial
photography segment. We are looking for a goal-oriented regional
marketing manager to help us strengthen our presence and increase
demand for our offerings in Americas. The regional marketing
manager will be developing channel-specific marketing strategies,
planning marketing campaigns, organizing events and managing
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in channel
marketing, event management and campaign management. You will
require strong communication and project management skills to plan,
collaborate, implement and optimize marketing initiatives with the
Americas sales team and the Global marketing team. To excel in the
role, we're looking for someone with a performance-based mindset
and the ability to analyze performance and uncover growth
opportunities with partners and for sales. -
- Identifying specific regional marketing goals and
- Recommending strategies to implement in regional marketing
- Analyzing local competition and strengthening the company's
brand position in assigned regional areas.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and
programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue
objectives of organization.
- Supervising and developing the regional marketing budget.
- Evaluating productivity and marketing strategies' return on
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals
- Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing
- Content marketing: customer cases, newsletters.
- Gathering marketing campaign data, evaluating the impact of
strategies, and reporting the results.
- Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with
the marketing team, senior managers, and other departments.
- Plan and organize relevant tradeshows, roadshows, and other
- Developing new channel marketing strategies and implementing
- Performance marketing - support and work with sales on
capturing quality leads. -
Regional Marketing Manager Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, or a
- A master's degree may be advantageous.
- Experience in Geomatics, Mapping Science, Photography, Drone
Flying or related technology desired.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in marketing or in a
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Experience working in a high-tech environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Leadership, problem-solving, and networking skills.
- Excellent project management and time-management skills. -
LocationOur office in US is in Denver. The role is a remote role,
but a plus if you are based in Denver. -
Application and ContactSend your application to Global Marketing
Director, Brynhild Vinskei, email@example.com, no later than June
25th. We'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis during
the application period. -
About Phase OnePhase One is the world-leading provider of medium
format and large format digital photography systems and imaging
solutions for professional photographers and industrial
applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true
digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image
quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One's engineering
and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from
high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better
photographic workflows. Phase One's industrial products focuses on
imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial
image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation - from mapping
the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of
Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to
delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices
in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv, and
with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to
serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Bringing together
professionals from all over the world, we work in an international
atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things
done without getting on each other's backs.
We deliver Imaging Beyond Imagination. -
Keywords: Phase One, Denver , Regional Marketing Manager - Americas, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!