Automotive Service Advisor / Writer - Arvada
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Title:-- - Automotive Service Advisor / WriterLocation: Arvada,
- Are you goal oriented?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your
family and friends?
- Do you like helping people?If your answer is yes, then maybe a
career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!Apply
Now and take pride in where you work!Position Summary:As an
Automotive Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you
are the person that our customers look to when they need help with
their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time
they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these
reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our
customers.-- --- -Service-- - Advisors have the responsibility of
taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them
informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their
satisfaction before they leave our facility.Essential Duties and
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality
- Present the best solution to properly repair our
customer--------s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to
- Manage the store--------s workflow in an effective and
efficient manner.-- -
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without
jeopardizing honesty and integrity.-- -
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all
- Communicate on the phone in a clear, professional manner
- Build long-term relationships between the store, yourself and
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer
- Shuttle customers as needed.
- Assist other employees as needed.Service Advisors will always
need to conduct themselves professionally. They need to represent
Christian Brothers Automotive brand standards by delivering the
highest quality customer experience. All applicants should highly
value honesty and integrity.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current driver--------s licenses.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.--
-Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Windows based computer software and automotive
store applications.-- -
- Experience in automotive customer service and service
- ASE certification in service management or equivalent
- Supervisory or management experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates degree or undergraduate degree-- --- -Physical
requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by a Service Advisor to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes
some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
- Being on your feet for the majority of the workday (standing,
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Driving manual transmission vehicles
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
- Using a keyboard and mouse several times daily
- Using a standard handset phone several times daily
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice
"At-will" employment practices. #PIQ-- -PandoLogic. Keywords:
Automotive Service Advisor, Location: Louisville, CO - 80027
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Denver , Automotive Service Advisor / Writer - Arvada, Advertising , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!