Marketing Automation Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to drive
PandoLogic's lead nurturing and client nurturing initiatives to
execute, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns, database hygiene
and segmentation to maximize new client sales and renewals for
existing clients using the HubSpot or an equivalent marketing
automation system. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation,
you will support digital, demand generation, and client marketing
efforts by setting up end-to-end processes that include planning,
execution, and deep-dive reporting of drip campaigns (including
data analytics and metrics) to inform strategic decision-making and
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing automation programs and
lead nurturing campaigns
- Manage the lead management process, including SDR lead
management and handoff to Sales
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the
marketing and sales funnel
- Own and oversee database managementsegmentation, list
acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead
- Manage PandoLogic's marketing automation platform(s)
- Oversee process and technical integration of marketing
automation platform with Salesforce.com
- Strong background with HubSpot, Marketo, or other marketing
- Strong background in Salesforce.com
- Strong background in Wordpress
- Excellent problem-solving and and project prioritization
- Ability to both take direction and provide strategic
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- HTML and CSS coding experience (helpful, but not required)
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition
organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more
efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence,
and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and
optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and
crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring
people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a
provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI our belief in it and our
commitment to it by a company that is focused on using AI for good.
To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and
honoring our roadmap this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material
changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone
and allow us to bring trillions of data points from all sorts of
agnostic sources together to create insights that will power the
workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment
to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender
identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.by
Keywords: Pandologic, Denver , Marketing Automation Specialist (Remote), Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!