Head of Product Marketing - Fully remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, having a
global-first approach to talent is becoming the norm. Omnipresent
provides a best in class product and service for this pressing
global need. We are selling a global product available in 155
countries to a global market and audience (TAM of $60b). Be part of
this amazing growth trajectory with an innovative and international
team by working with our amazing Product and Marketing teams.
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Product Marketing to join
us and build out a Product Marketing function at Omnipresent. You
will be in charge of driving and shaping the strategic direction of
product marketing at Omnipresent.
As the Head of Product marketing, you will be responsible for
hiring a specialised team that will cover the marketing strategy
for all of our products, operate market and competitive
intelligence, localisation of our positioning and messaging in
different markets as well as driving a proactive pricing strategy.
We're looking for someone interested in deeply understanding and
shaping our product, its impact on our customers, and its place in
This is a senior position with a broad cross-functional scope where
you are responsible for the success of the business but will also
need to be hands-on while managing the outputs of your team.
We are a non-hierarchical company; you are going to get exposure to
all aspects of our business immediately. You'll get as much
accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on
scaling the company.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally
remote. You must be great at communicating and making an impact
You are a customer centric leader, an excellent marketer and have a
deep understanding of the product management function. You will act
as a key spokesperson for our products internally and externally
and therefore will need excellent stakeholder management skills and
are adept at engaging with customers, cross functional teams,
leadership and partners.
You are focused on understanding our users, and detangle complex
market insights to craft propositions and communicate their value
for our users. You take initiative, discover and share insights
about our markets, communicate well to drive cross-functional
objectives, work independently and collaboratively, and find the
data to carve a strategy in uncharted areas.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will be embedded
into the Product teams as well as work very closely with the sales
function, VP of Product and works very closely with the Marketing
and Sales functions.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing
people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the
world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are
finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers
internationally. At Omnipresent, we're cutting this complexity and
providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified,
cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a
network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an
automation-focused tech platform, we're building the premier global
employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
- Building out the product marketing team
- Build out our product positioning and messaging
- Manage the product marketing strategy, and work closely with
Product to shape launch strategies
- Shape all formal internal and external communications on
product features and releases
- Drive Product Marketing insights into Product to help shape
- Build out detailed product marketing roadmap and strategy
against our ICPs
- Help to create sales and marketing collateral against products
and customer segments
- Report on product marketing success
- Work with internal communications, brand and demand gen teams
to drive marketing success and revenue metrics against the whole
- Oversee go-to market strategy together with go to market
leadership teams for product suite
- Oversee the creation and management of pricing models for each
- Work with internal analytics teams to drive actionable insights
for customer marketing
- Advocate for product improvements through clear expression of
customer needs to Product Management.
- Work closely with the user experience research function to hone
in on product offerings
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales
team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling
- Drive content creation such as case studies, videos, website
copy and blog posts, in conjunction with Product and
- Be a spokesperson for our products to both external and
internal audiences, including advertising and marketing
What you need to be great at
- Engaging leadership skills with the ability to gain buy-in and
respect from teams and peers
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills and
- Ability to think strategically, while achieving immediate
- Creative thinking skills and innovative, proactive problem
- Understanding of a multi-disciplinary product and its position
in the market
Who we are looking for; track record and must haves
- Experience as a senior leader in a SaaS business
- 8+ years experience in Product Marketing or related functions
in an agile software development company.
- Experience with external and internal corporate
- Demonstrated success to drive the business by obtaining market
insights, shaping product development, and fostering a
customer-centric focus through the company.
Experience that would be nice to have (but we'll trade off if
everything else fits)
- Degree in STEM, Economics, Marketing or Business.
- Product Marketing leadership experience in a B2B SaaS
- Working for startups.
- People Operations software businesses experience.
- Shaping and growing a Product Marketing function in a startup
or scale up.
- International marketing experience
- Pricing modelling experience
What's in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride
of your life!)
- Huge development opportunities - you will be joining an early
Product team in a young and rapidly growing company
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will
own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the
equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide
retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don't
care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are
genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what
we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are
committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of
everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin,
different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age,
nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership
status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Keywords: Omnipresent, Denver , Head of Product Marketing - Fully remote, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!