Veritcal Marketing Manager
Company: Marketing Moves
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who we are
Denver-based, our client is a high-growth tech company that focuses
on one goal - to provide management solutions for businesses built
for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of both
large and small companies.
By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government
agencies and hundreds of thousands of customers around the world,
they have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2022
will be their best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are
exceptional people - from large engineering and product teams to
their fast-growing sales, supplier, and member experience orgs, to
their data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and
together, they show their DNA every day with curiosity, will to
win, ownership, and high standards.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Vertical Marketing Manager to lead the
strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns within
priority industries. As a key member of the growth marketing team,
this person will be responsible for developing programs to drive
demand in key vertical markets.The individual in this role will be
charged with planning and executing a coherent vertical marketing
plan, including both direct and digital marketing, social media,
retargeting, and field events.
- Own and execute demand generation campaigns on key verticals
aligned with sales strategy.
- Develop messaging and materials for vertical campaigns that are
consistent with the company and brand positioning and aligned to
target personas and segments.
- Conduct extensive research related to the primary business core
vertical markets and apply learnings to strategy.
- Partner with the content team to develop compelling content
that generates awareness and quality leads within the key vertical
- Scout and manage events and sponsorships aligned with the
company target audience.
- Partner with industry-specific media companies to build and
execute campaigns designed to generate awareness and qualified
leads within key vertical markets.
- Employ a disciplined approach to lead management and program
performance, aligning lead management process to campaign
strategies and partnering with inside sales to enable effective
disposition and nurturing of leads.
- Design, build, and monitor reporting to measure overall program
effectiveness, communicate performance against KPIs, and identify
key insights & opportunities.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging
issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics
- Report to the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications,
related field, or equivalent experience.
- Expert with 3-5 years of experience in vertical marketing,
segment marketing, or related experience.
- Demonstrated track record of creating successful and
revenue-impacting marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing events from scouting all the way through to
- Experience using marketing automation solutions (Hubspot,
Marketo, Pardot), Salesforce.com, and strong proficiency of
Microsoft Office applications
- A solid background in lead and campaign management.
- Data-driven and able to turn customer insights into actionable
- A strong affinity to work with sales and partnering with them
to help them succeed.
- Strong experience measuring program effectiveness and ROI.
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities
in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Solid team player - we achieve more as a team!
- Strongly align with the company's core values: customer
obsessed, bias for action, think big!
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not
- Ability to travel.
What we offerIn addition to a collaborative, high-performing team
environment, we're pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries.
- Stock options for all associates.
- Performance-based stock options.
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan
available at no cost to employees), 100% paid dental and vision
- Generous time-off including unlimited PTO, sick days and two
paid volunteer days each year.
- Parental leave and family medical leave.
- 401(k) match. For additional information, please contact:David
Holton - Director, AmericasMarketing Moves PlcD/L:
Keywords: Marketing Moves, Denver , Veritcal Marketing Manager, Advertising , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!