Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and
only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services
and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention,
BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance
productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons
more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller
environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the
digital industrial strength of BHGE, the company deploys minds,
machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and
risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence,
we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering
a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to
do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us
The Control Solutions Administrative Assistant will be responsible
for providing administrative support to all members of the team
throughout the organization, which includes the Executive
Management Team, employees on location, as well as those that are
remotely located. The Baker Hughes (BH) facility located in
Longmont, Co, is responsible for engineering, manufacturing and
servicing industrial controllers as well as providing cybersecurity
solutions. The successful candidate will possess strong
administrative, organizational, and time management skills in
support of a diverse workload. This is a full time position.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate meetings for all team members, including
organization of conference room schedules, virtual meeting
resources, sending out meeting invites and arranging catering when
- Serve as guest coordinator for visitors coming to our
- Support executive scheduling and travel arrangements.
- Answer main phone lines, directing calls as appropriate.
- Secure visa invitation letters from required regions as well as
arranging travel for candidates visiting for interviews.
- Ensure office supplies and BH logo apparel are appropriately
- Support the Communication and Events committees which also
includes arranging events for our facility.
- Become versed in SAP, which is our shop planning software tool,
in order to make database improvements at the direction of the
Product Management teams.
- Support publishing of a single page internal communication
document every two weeks, including content development and final
- Support onboarding activities such as identifying and preparing
office work space, ordering name plates, ordering welcome kits and
completing necessary I-9 paperwork
- Associate's degree form an accredited college or university (OR
High School Diploma/GED with 2.5 years of experience in a corporate
office administrative position and 2.5 years of experience and
demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products, such as
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a corporate office
- Minimum of 6 months of experience and demonstrated proficiency
in Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
with regard to confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to manage
multiple priorities, including consistently meeting daily, weekly,
and monthly deadlines while maintaining a positive and professional
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as required
- Organized and Detailed oriented
- Inviting and friendly (customer facing
- Team player
- Longmont, CO
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career
you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Keywords: Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Denver , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!