Front Office Coordinator - Recovery Center
Company: Mental Health Center of Denver
Posted on: April 19, 2019
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY: Work closely with Lead Front
Office Manager and other Front Office Managers to ensure efficient
administrative and clerical support to Program Manager(s) in charge
of clinic and/or teams at a site. Assist Front Office Managers and
Clinical Program Manager in all aspects of job as needed.
See MHCD's Culture
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- In Front Office Manager's absence, provide for coordination of
clinic needs and program. Perform a variety of administrative
duties in order to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
- Provide back-up support for PASSR and other clinical
- Update training documents and assist with training for new
Administrative Assistants. Train other new office staff
- Organize, compose, and produce letters, memoranda, reports, and
other documents for managers
- Collect program data and maintain database system; may be
required to sort, provide basic analysis, and report data for
internal and/or external usage.
- Assist with coverage needs at the Adult Recovery Center and
various MHCD locations as needed.
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Receive and screen clinic telephone communications.
- Schedule consumer appointments with psychiatrists, nurses, and
other clinical staff. Collect co-pays if applicable. Input and
extract data from the appointment scheduling system.
- Coordinate, file, maintain, and update consumer medical records
and related data. With all consumer information, take proactive
steps to ensure accuracy of records and confidentiality.
- Coordinate requests for information, ensuring all paperwork is
properly executed, and consumer confidentiality is protected.
- Maintain other filing systems, databases, and perform data
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing
- Perform other duties as assigned, based on individual site
Job RequirementsEDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent; some
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 year Administrative Assistant experience
at Mental Health Center of Denver or in other, similar healthcare
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Proficiency with word processing (60 WPM) and computer
- Must be able to develop proficiency in MHCD-specific computer
programs in addition to having proficiency in Microsoft
- Strong organizational skills, knowledge of grammar, spelling,
- Ability to communicate in a positive manner, both verbally and
- Ability to explain procedures and train others.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct supervision. Assist with
oversight of Administrative Assistants, training, and clinic
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to sit, stand, bend and reach,
operate standard office equipment such as phone, computer,
facsimile, copier/printer/scanner, and other business machines.
Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT TO BE USED: Computers, calculators, fax
machines, copiers, telephone and a variety of other office/clerical
Keywords: Mental Health Center of Denver, Denver , Front Office Coordinator - Recovery Center, Administration, Clerical , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!