Admin Associate III
Company: Horizontal Integration
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Description What You'll Do
- Prepare statistical reports; gather and interpret data; maintain databases, records, spreadsheets; update and track budgets; prepare various schedules and perform data entry, etc.
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, investigating and resolving problems.
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing. Operate other computer software programs and various other types of office equipment.
- May assist on projects in various functional areas as assigned.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary. What You'll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate's, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education. Working Conditions
- Work is performed in an office environment. #High #LI-KS3 Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact . All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
Keywords: Horizontal Integration, Denver , Admin Associate III, Administration, Clerical , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!