Company: Rise Broadband
Posted on: January 11, 2019
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting senior management with daily administrative activities and special projects as well as providing general office support. Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Assists with a variety of administrative tasks including expense reports; composing and preparing confidential correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel itineraries and agendas; compiling documents for meetings; copying and scanning correspondence and other printed materials, etc.
- Organizes and updates multiple Microsoft Outlook Calendars, Contacts, Email and voicemails to support senior management.
- Provides support of front lobby, as needed, to assist walk-in traffic arriving for meetings and interviews. Greets visitors, maintains sign in/out record, and notifies employees that visitors have arrived. Receives incoming mail and packages, and signs for parcels, as needed.
- Handles incoming/outgoing mail (certified, overnight, postal machine, etc.), orders and maintains office and kitchen supplies, runs errands, and completes other tasks in support of the corporate office.
- Coordinates fleet and office facility needs with applicable third parties.
- Provides back up support to Executive Assistant as needed.
- Sets up and tears down for meetings to ensure clean, professional work spaces are maintained.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns as needed; supports with appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works on regularly scheduled days as well as unscheduled days and/or beyond regular work hours due to customer or operational demands, as needed. Work may require weekend and/or early morning or evening work.
- Follows, supports, and enforces all Company standard procedures, policies and safety practices in the course of performing work activities.
- Performs additional responsibilities and duties as assigned. Job Requirements
- Two years general office/clerical experience and working knowledge of general office procedures.
- Associates degree in Business or Communication preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, meet deadlines and remain flexible.
- Customer service oriented with passion for high customer satisfaction; ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, internal and external.
- Maintains professional demeanor, presentation and work space.
- Ability to work with sensitive information while maintaining the highest level of discretion and strict confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Working Conditions
- Employee remains in the sitting position for prolonged hours. Employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Working conditions may include being in an open (shared) cubicle/workspace area. Disclaimer This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position, however, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
Keywords: Rise Broadband, Denver , Assistant, Administrative, Administration, Clerical , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!