Supervisor, Administrative Services
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Employer Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Employer Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Employer Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Employer Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for supervising performance of all office and building support functions. Handles various employee and Company programs. Will establish priorities and goals for team. Coordinates and supervises daily activities of team. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least one other full-time employee or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides supervision to the Receptionist and other related office/facilities personnel. Exercises discretion and independent judgment while providing support to VP/GM and managing office and employee issues.
- Prepares various communications including memos, presentations, letters, etc.
- Manages various employee and company events, meetings, and programs.
- Provides office and facility services to the different locations, including, but not limited to, office equipment, office layout, supplies, mailroom, housekeeping, break room, and maintenance services.
- Directs office relocation and renovation issues and projects.
- Provides training, support, and back-up coverage to Receptionist(s) in the administration of timesheets and time off tracking.
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of internal meetings and presentations; gathers and prepares necessary materials and/or equipment.
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records, including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Employer is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Supervisor, Administrative Services, Administration, Clerical , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!