Business Office Manager Full time
Company: Caley Ridge Assisted Living
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Hiring Full-time Business Office
Manager!Salary: $25.00 - $29.00/hour DOEBenefits:
- FT Equivalent Employees (30+ hours) will be offered:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan and vision and
dental plans to begin the first of the month following 30 days
after the hire date.
- Voluntary insurance options will also be available including
long-term disability, short-term disability, accidental death &
dismemberment, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital
indemnity, whole life, and voluntary life.
- All employees full-time and part-time are eligible for:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) -Auto-enrollment after 6 months of hire at 3%This
position is responsible for managing all business-related
activities of a given managed community including payroll
processing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, personnel files,
supervising office-related work and staff, maintaining compliance
with all regulatory standards, and communicating with the
management company on all appropriate matters.Responsibilities:
- Process all payroll associated with company business in a
timely manner. Provide daily labor reports to Executive Director on
labor scheduled and worked from the payroll system. Follow and
submit all tasks associated with month-end closing to the
management company in a timely manner.
- Keep staff records up to date, including all associated
personnel file information.
- Assist in orienting new residents and making sure that all
signatures are obtained on rental agreements prior to
- Responsible for proper documentation of received payments and
depositing rent checks appropriately.
- Work closely with Executive Director in proper coding of
invoices and maintaining up-to-date declining balances in Flash
- Make weekly submittals to the management company corresponding
with company policies on payables.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure any employees report to their
work in a safe manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or
- Candidates are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as
a condition of employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- An associate or Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred in
Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- A minimum of three years of experience in assisted living is
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, accounting,
timekeeping, and payroll systems preferred.
- Must have proven management experience and the ability to
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work
independently and make quick decisions.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your
interview for this exciting opportunity! **Please DO NOT include
the date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or
application. Thank you!**
Keywords: Caley Ridge Assisted Living, Denver , Business Office Manager Full time, Administration, Clerical , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!