Company: Brookside Physical Therapy
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking to hire a medical receptionist who
is organized and has excellent administrative skills. Our candidate
is expected to be compassionate, friendly, and is a "people person"
with an eye for delighting patients. We are here to help people get
better!Brookside Physical Therapy is a privately owned clinic which
strives to provide excellent care for our patients from the moment
of their first contact. Our small staff is energetic and dedicated
to our patients' and each other. Our bimonthly staff meetings allow
growth and cross training to better accommodate our patients and
educate our staff. Brookside has been in practice for more than 35
years and has a strong relationship with local physicians and past
patients. We have several patients that return to Brookside because
of the personalized care and treatment they receive.To ensure
success, medical receptionists should be professional and confident
with clear communication that will contribute to running a positive
atmosphere. Top candidates will have great interpersonal skills to
work under pressure, contribute to smooth transitions and react
appropriately to patient concerns.Medical Receptionist
- Greeting and assisting patients with appointments and
information intake in person and over the phone.
- Answering all phone calls in a courteous manner.
- Maintain confidentiality with patient and doctor information.
- Obtaining insurance verification and authorizations.
- Collecting payments and providing receipts.
- Following up on patient treatments and experiences.
- Making appointment reminder phone calls.Medical Receptionist
- Two years of experience at a healthcare facility is highly
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and IT skills.
- Must be available to work one morning at 7am and one evening
- Passionate about helping patients.Thank you for your interest
and we look forward to hearing from you. Please provide a cover
letter with your resume for our consideration.Powered by
Keywords: Brookside Physical Therapy, Denver , Medical Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!