Front Office Manager
Company: Holiday Inn Denver East
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Opportunity: Front Office Manager Manage hotel front
office operations in accordance with established guest service and
sustainability standards. Potential Career Path Assistant General
Manager General Manager - Area General Manager Essential Job
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Monitor all front office financial operations and ensure front
office compliance with accounting controls and procedures.
- Develop, implement and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and
annual department-wide budgets and forecasts. Review, submit for
approval, and order capital budget items as required.
- Supervise all guest services department managers.
- Review correspondence from guests and incident logs and direct
staff according to information obtained.
- Oversee all vendor and personnel contracts throughout the
- Monitor occupancy of guest room space to ensure most efficient
use and minimize overbooking.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Position
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2 to 5 years hospitality related experience. Work Environment
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
or crouching. What We Believe People Are Our Capability Hearts That
Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own It About Us : The Holiday
Inn Denver East - Stapleton offers some of the best accommodations
in the Stapleton area including a heated indoor/outdoor pool (open
year round). Guests also love our free high-speed internet access,
Keurig coffee makers, and a location that places you 6 miles from
Downtown Denver. Take a ride in our complimentary shuttle to the
Northfield Shopping Center. With arcade games, bowling, drinks, and
food; this is a place even your kids will enjoy. Enjoy a stroll
around the Stanley Marketplace where you can visit over 50+
independently owned Colorado businesses that offer a place for you
to eat, drink, shop, exercise, play, work, and moreWhether
traveling for business or pleasure, you can host any type of
meeting or event in one of our twelve function rooms. Our newly
renovated and modern facility includes a 24-hour business center
with free copy and print services.
Keywords: Holiday Inn Denver East, Denver , Front Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!