Company: RemX Specialty Staffing
Posted on: May 5, 2021
EMPLOYBRIDGE SEARCH GROUP is currently recruiting for an
Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and
clerical tasks to ensure the office runs in an efficient and
organized fashion. The Administrative Assistant duties include, but
are not limited to, scheduling travel, and meeting arrangements,
greeting, and directing visitors, handling incoming mail and
packages, and answering simple customer inquiries.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors, connecting them
with the appropriate person or department.
- Run restricted party screenings and have appropriate paperwork
completed by each visitor. Address any negative results with the
compliance group before allowing the visitor any type of
- Learn compliance process as it pertains to regulated items.
Follow the process when a regulated item is received or shipped.
Report any deviations from the required processes.
- Answer rollover incoming calls and direct calls to appropriate
person or department. Answer general inquires.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Manage and order office supplies for 2 site locations.
- Coordinate travel for various employees as needed through
travel service for domestic and international travel.
- Assist Human Resources Administrator with catering orders for
various meetings throughout the facility.
- Manage and order break room supplies and healthy snacks to
ensure items are stocked at appropriate levels with a variety of
- Maintain the conference rooms organized and stocked with
- Manage calendars for various conference rooms within the
facility. Efficiently dealing with any conflicts.
- Distribute, manage, and track temporary badges.
- Manage various special projects to ensure completion by
- Coordination of multiple projects at any given time.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in front desk or administrative
- Experience with domestic and international travel a plus.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- 2% travel may be required for picking up catering and/or
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects with competing
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Keywords: RemX Specialty Staffing, Denver , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!