Front Desk Receptionist
Company: WTS International, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure
firm, is seeking multiple Front Desk Receptionists for the Denver
JCC, an inclusive community fitness center in Denver, CO. The Front
Desk Receptionist is responsible for greeting residents and their
guests. The Front Desk Receptionist will sign residents up for
recreational activities, classes, and events. The Front Desk
Receptionist may need to process transactions and handle money and
contribute to facility cleanliness. Front Desk Receptionists will
also be responsible for the execution of programming and
scheduling. This person will be required to weekends. Exceptional
customer service skills required and our ideal candidate will have
prior administrative or front desk customer service experience.
This is a luxury residential facility and an exciting opportunity
to gain experience in hospitality and wellness. Apply today for
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE),
WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and
Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in
order to effectively communicate with residents.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable,
in accordance with WTS International policy. Follows all SOPs and
procedures that apply to the front desk and customer service.
- Enrolls residents in programs. Makes reservations for events,
classes and services, as applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts
for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye
contact. Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor
guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment cards
- Informs facility manager of any resident issues.
- Goes the extra mile for residents by offering to find
directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout their shift by checking the
facility cleanliness and ensuring the facility is stocked
appropriately. Completes periodic inventory of supplies.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the
shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects
- Reports any incident or accident to management.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by residents and their
guests and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar
of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness
programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes,
special events, and social events.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers,
and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility
- Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on
bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities
newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Assists with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture,
and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special
events. Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the
- Previous experience programming events and classes is preferred
but not required.
- Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and
- Excellent oral communication skills. Must be able to write
legibly and clearly to convey information.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under
- Must be able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
- Must be available to work weekends
Keywords: WTS International, Inc., Denver , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!