Executive Administrative Assistant I
Company: Anthem, Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Executive Administrative Assistant I - PS32323Location: Denver,
Colorado, United StatesNewRequisition #: PS32323Post Date: 5 days
agoYour Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc. , it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those
we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and
a Fortune Top 50 Company.Executive Administrative Assistant IWork
location: Denver, COPerforms a variety of support functions for the
Colorado State Plan President and his leadership team. Serves as an
intermediary between the executive and management, customers and
associates.This role is responsible for supporting the tracking and
managing of the key project initiatives for the CO Commercial plan,
as well as, supporting the periodic reports that are required by
Enterprise, Commercial or Segment Leadership.Primary duties may
include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scheduling and preparing agenda for regular and
special meetings, for securing requested information and for
compiling various reports and analyses.
- Maintains the daily appointment calendar.
- Determines priorities and monitors the status of projects.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, meeting coordination and
conferences and follows through to confirm accurate booking,
meeting details and successful completion.
- May act as a Meeting Recorder summarizing action items
- Performs diversified and confidential administrative duties
requiring comprehensive skill and knowledge of organization
policies and procedures.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of
administrative services to ensure quality work.
- Handles more complex administrative duties.
- Conducts research to assist executive with inquiries or
- Demonstrates full competence in own area of work, including
excellent organizational skills.
- Makes significant contributions to work team.
- Works without significant guidance.Requires a HS diploma, 5+
years administrative experience, or any combination of education
and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience working in a large (Fortune 500) company strongly
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent customer relation and organizational skills, as well
as excellent understanding of office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of Business English, including punctuation, spelling
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software (word
processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.).
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills.
- Incumbent must be task-oriented with an excellent sense of
priority, logic and objectivity.Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of
America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune
magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for
Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit
us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, Denver , Executive Administrative Assistant I, Administration, Clerical , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!