Reimbursement Analyst Cost Reporting
Posted on: November 10, 2018
UCHlth Gov Reimbursement
1st Shift - Days
Scheduled Days & Hours:
SENIOR REIMBURSEMENT ANALYST
Full-time, exempt position on UCHealth's Government Reimbursement team based in Denver, Colorado near the popular, former Lowry Air Force Base neighborhood. With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range of Colorado, UCHealth is State's largest and most innovative health care system. Recognition ranges from numerous accolades from U.S. News and World Report, a Malcolm Baldridge award, several Magnet recognitions for excellence in nursing and Vizient's recognition for best academic hospital in the country. UCHealth prides itself on the top quality care it offers its patients. The recognition received simply confirms the focus placed on doing the best, always.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. We, as a team, deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
- High Deductible Plan for $0 for full-time employees and families (in addition to other medical benefit choices)
- Pension Plan, fully funded by UCHealth, that is 100% vested after 5 years of employment
- 401(a) Investment Account, employee contributes 6.2% of pay through pre-tax payroll deductions
- 403(b) Matching Account, receive dollar for dollar UCHealth matching contributions, up to 3% of pay, when you contribute
- Annual Performance Bonus for all employees
- Automated, highly efficient cost report workpaper software has been implemented for the Reimbursement team
- Plus Many More!
- Timely and accurate preparation of Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare Cost Reports
- Liaison to cost report auditors to retrieve and verify requested data, as well as validate audit adjustments
- Compile data for various State reporting, such as the Data Aggregation for the Hospital Provider Fee Model and Medicaid Disproportionate Share (DSH) Examinations
- Maintain Third Party Reserves including analyzing cost, computing reimbursement, comparing actual to estimated amounts
- Research and respond to hospital and system management requests relating to regulatory and reimbursement issues
- Keep management informed of upcoming changes and potential impacts to reimbursement
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of relevant experience (Third Party Reimbursement/Medicare Cost Reporting experience required for this position)
- Ability to extract, analyze and interpret data and present in an easy and organized manner to meet the needs of both internal and external customers
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Self-starting, motivated and innovative individual
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we will do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Keywords: UCHealth, Denver , Reimbursement Analyst Cost Reporting, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!