Internal / Senior Internal Auditors
Company: Rolle Schmidt & Associates
Posted on: March 13, 2018
Job DescriptionPublic CompanySignificant Growth Opportunities!Positions located in Denver, CO or Rapid City, SDLooking for an Internal and Senior Internal Auditor for a high growth company! Our client is a multi-billion dollar corporation with corporate headquarters in Rapid City, SD. The Internal Auditors identify risk exposure and evaluate processes and controls related to financial, compliance, and operational reporting, effectiveness of operations and reliability and integrity of information systems and data. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Understanding and documenting business processes, risks, and controls (manual and systematic).
- Designing and executing efficient and effective methods to test controls (manual and systematic), including data analysis, evaluation of transactions, and observation of processes.
- Documenting audit results in audit work papers that are comprehensive, clear, concise, and organized.
- Reporting audit results (verbal presentation and written).
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with coworkers (internal and external to the Internal Audit Department).
- Reviewing work papers and providing feedback to fellow-auditors (depending on level and experience).
- Managing audit projects (depending on level and experience).
- Conducting special projects related to the continuous improvement of audit processes. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 to 10 years of experience in audit strongly preferred for a Senior level.
- Risk based, integrated audit experience and experience assessing basic information technology controls (security, change management, and computer operations) strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of various business functions and processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic information technology controls (security, change management, and computer operations).CERTIFICATIONS/CREDENTIALS
- Professional certification (CIA, CPA, and/or CISA)SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.Looking for “High Potential” candidates.Company DescriptionRolle Schmidt & Associates, Inc. is a professional search firm that focuses on servicing our client's recruitment needs. We excel at getting to know our clients - their business; their people; and their culture. This results in efficient searches and "RIGHT FIT" placements for our clients and their new employees.Founded in 1994 in St. Paul, Minnesota, we represent public and privately held entities in a broad variety of industries from coast-to-coast. We have helped our clients build their companies by placing hundreds of qualified candidates in all areas of their business, including accounting, finance, human resources, manufacturing, operations, sales, marketing, information technology, and engineering. Our placements range from entry level to the corner office positions. Our commitment is to find the best possible candidates for our clients. Our staff uses extensive recruitment tools that allow us to present thoroughly interviewed, referenced and qualified candidates who have expressed a specific interest in the opportunity set forth by you, and who have the necessary skills. Our goal is to establish long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
Keywords: Rolle Schmidt & Associates, Denver, Internal / Senior Internal Auditors, Accounting, Auditing, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!