Sr. DRG Inpatient Coder/Auditor
Company: Green Key Resources
Posted on: March 10, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are actively seeking a Sr. DRG Inpatient Coder/Auditor to join our team in Denver, CO ASAP! We are a general medical and surgical hospital dedicated to providing high quality medical care!Position is a contract - 3 - 6 months that can go perm for the right fit.This is NOT a remote positionIf you’re interested in hearing more, please apply today! Requirements for Sr. DRG Inpatient Coder/Auditor:
- Must have 6+ years of coding experience
- 5+ years of DRG Coding experience
- 1+ years of Experience with training other coders
- Must have CCS or CIC, AHIMA or AAPC certification
- Must have inpatient facility coding experience
- Must have ICD-10 CM Experience with CPT and HCPCS codes Daily Responsibilities for Sr. DRG Inpatient Coder/Auditor:
- Performs audits inpatient facility documentation and coding to ensure coding accuracy compliance. Provides feedback to providers, coders, and applicable hospital staff for quality improvement. Performs additional audits as requested. When an error is found, the relevant guideline and/or resource will be provided and referenced. Ensures a 95% accuracy on audits.
- Trains and educates providers, coders, and applicable hospital staff on all aspects of documentation and coding. Prepares training and presentations on various coding topics.
- Training can be one-on-one or in a group.
- Provider Queries - Creates queries and provided feedback to areas where improvement is needed. Educates coders on appropriate situations to query.
- Research - Researches questions, changes in regulatory compliance, facility guidelines, and other topics using all available resources.
- Participates in departmental coding and educational meetings and trainings. Hours for Sr. DRG Inpatient Coder/Auditor:Monday-Friday 8a-5p (NO nights or weekends) Next Steps:If you’re interested in speaking in more detail, please apply today! We are scheduling interviews ASAP.Company DescriptionGreen Key Resources is a premier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, alternative asset management, information technology, office/legal support and human resources. Our expertise, innovation, and commitment to our candidates and clients have made Green Key an award-winning company with a proven record of success. We know the steps it takes to build a happier future, and we're here to guide you on your way.
Keywords: Green Key Resources, Denver, Sr. DRG Inpatient Coder/Auditor, Accounting, Auditing, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!