Night Auditor - 2 days
Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: November 19, 2023
City, State:Englewood, Colorado$17.50- $18.50
The purpose of a NIGHT AUDITOR is to compute, classify, and record
numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any
combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties
to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting
records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and
postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other
workers.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage
safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures
- Balance the day's work.
- Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office
- Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
- Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00
p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from
11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
- Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
- Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the
Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up
to the bills.
- Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire
- Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
- Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful
and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties of the
position.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:A high school
diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or experience in a
hotel or related field preferred. Completions of Bartender's school
or course preferred.What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Denver , Night Auditor - 2 days, Accounting, Auditing , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!