Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Property Accountant Opportunity with a Thriving Property
About the Company:
- This growing property management organization understands the
significance of work-life harmony and value your personal and
- Their inviting work environment fosters authenticity and
encourages you to thrive as your true self.
- As a Property Accountant, you will join our unmatched team
dynamics, becoming an essential part of a close-knit family-like
team that offers unwavering support.
- Their team is known for its enduring tenure, a testament to the
contentment and achievement of their employees.
- They nurture a family-centric culture.
As a Property Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting full-cycle property accrual accounting, including
accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), bank
reconciliations, journal entries, general ledger (G/L) review, and
financial statement preparation.
- Reconciling all bank accounts for each property in your
assigned portfolio on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring accurate billing of all member accounts each month for
dues, late fees, and covenant violations in accordance with
governing documents and direction from Board Members and/or
- Assisting in the development of the operating budget for each
homeowners association (HOA).
- Responsively addressing and resolving issues and requests from
Board Members, Property Managers, Vendors, and Members.
- Preparing 1099 forms.
- Providing all necessary documentation for the annual audit and
assisting auditors as needed.
Preferred Qualifications of Property Accountant Candidates:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills:
- 5+ years full-cycle accounting background.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented team
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with intermediate Excel
- HOA accounting experience is a plus!
Hours for the Property Accountant are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Property Accountant applicants must be able to pass a criminal
background check.If you are a dedicated Property Accountant looking
to join a team that values your work-life balance and offers a
supportive, family-friendly environment, we encourage you to apply
and be a part of their success story.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Denver , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!