Senior IT Internal Audit / SOX Compliance
Company: dynaTrace software GmbH
Posted on: September 17, 2023
- Support the company's IT Compliance efforts around IT General
Computer and Application Controls, IT Segregation of Duties, End
user Computing Controls, and the evaluation of Service Organization
- Help plan and conduct the company's IT SOX program including
performing risk assessment, leading walkthroughs and overseeing
tests of design and operational effectiveness of IT controls.
- Help assess new systems, databases or changes to existing
processes to identify risks before launch, providing
recommendations for improvement
- Evaluate IT control deficiencies for impact and perform root
cause analysis to determine appropriate management actions. Monitor
and support management's remediation efforts to closure, including
review of supporting evidence.
- Coordinate SOX program testing of IT controls with co-sourced
partner, external audit, control owners, managers and executive
- Advise in the design of controls /opportunities for control
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of
the business and IT processes and opportunities to eliminate waste
and assist in assessing financial operations and making
best-practice recommendations to management.
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with IT
and business process owners to gain an understanding of their
operations and underlying internal control environment
Keywords: dynaTrace software GmbH, Denver , Senior IT Internal Audit / SOX Compliance, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!