Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Accountant (part-time @ 20hrs week) About the Company: Our
client, in the creative design and engineering industry, is a
mid-sized, professional services firm with a high standard of
excellence dedicated to serving its clients and helping them reach
their goals. The company has been around for 40+ years and has a
very dynamic and collaborative work environment. Located near
downtown Denver. Responsibilities of Accountant:
- Help the accounting department with its daily operations.
- Support activities related to accounts payables, accounts
receivables, cash receipts, general ledger, and bookkeeping.
- Aid in project set-up and budgeting processes.
- Assist in accurately processing invoices for clients and
consultant payments, adhering to contract terms.
- Provide assistance with bank account statement reconciliations,
deposits, and check runs.
- Help reconcile credit card statements and make payments.
- Maintain electronic records by scanning and properly filing
- Manage the general accounting email account.
- Assist in handling correspondence between vendors and clients.
Requirements and Competencies of the Accountant:
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in an accounting/finance
department; experience in design, architecture, engineering, or
construction industry a plus
- General bookkeeper experience with accrual-based accounting
- Ability to work 20 hours a week Hourly rate: $30hr-$35hr
depending upon experience. #INSEP2023#CBSEP2023
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Denver , Accountant (Part-time), Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!