Senior Audit Manager
Company: Hire Resolve
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Our successful client is seeking a professional responsible for
managing audit engagement teams, providing a high level of client
service, earning a leadership role within the community and
fostering growth for their team members, clients and themselves.
This position of Senior Manager places the successful candidate in
an environment focused on growth and teamwork. Within a firm that
values a commitment to quality work balanced with one's life goals.
Our client values their team members and strives to provide
resources and incentives needed to achieve personal and
Join a values-driven firm where you'll have fun while solving
complex and interesting business challenges
- Our client is seeking a professional responsible for managing
audit engagement teams, providing a high level of client service,
earning a leadership role within the community and fostering growth
for their team members, clients and themselves
- Responsibility of client relationships with a variety of
clients to build positive relationships
- Leading multiple teams and providing performance feedback to
all members of those teams when engagements end
- Communicating with clients to handle expectations, ensure
satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in
extended services to existing clients
- Our client encourages creativity and growth of expertise
- BS/MS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- This position requires an active CPA license
- 7+ years of recent, relevant, and progressive public accounting
external audit experience
- Current knowledge of GAAP, SAS and Uniform Guidance
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in C Suite client relations
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to quickly adapt to
- Executive presence, including maintaining the highest level of
- Ability to interact successfully with clients and team members
at all levels of the organizations
- Simultaneously able to manage multiple engagements and their
respective teams, while maintaining attention to detail and team
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing
skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we
pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates
- Salary: negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this
role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website:
hireresolve.us or email us:
- Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with either Caitlin
Heuer, Samantha Bradfield or Lauren van Heerden on LinkedIn.
Keywords: Hire Resolve, Denver , Senior Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!