Company: Maverick Colorado LLC
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description:At Maverick we love the casino business, we love
serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for
people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other
with respect and make each day at work fun.Mav -er -ick: Someone
who plays by their own rules. /'mav(?)rik/ (noun)Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Prepare, enter, and review journal entries.
- Ensures integrity of financial statements including the balance
- Participate in the preparation, review, analysis, and
interpretation of the monthly financial statements under the
direction of the Director of Finance.
- Create, implement, and monitor Excel spreadsheets to
continually improve various accounting processes.
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the accounting
department and complying with all state and federal regulations.
All activity must comply with the current internal controls and in
accordance with GAAP and the applicable provisions of Sarbanes
- Works closely with Compliance to meet the Colorado Gaming
Control Minimum Internal Control Requirements.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government
reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Reconcile Gaming Revenue source documents to the General Ledger
and book all gaming revenue journals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements:Knowledge and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from Accredited
College or University Preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must have or be able to obtain a Colorado Gaming License
- Thorough knowledge of all accounting procedures and regulations
as they apply to the state and the gaming industry.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Small and large project/program orientation**$1,000 Sign on
BONUS! $500 paid 90 days after date of hire; $500 paid 180 days
after date of hire **Team member must be in good standing to
qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented performance in their
employee file) **Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Free shift meal and drink
- Free Gas (Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of
- Free bus passes
- Free covered Parking
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits Insurance Package: Eligible the first of the
month following 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short term disability, 401K & more!
- Career Development and Advanced Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member
referred!)Maverick Gaming---, based in Kirkland, Washington, is a
young gaming company with over 3,000 dedicated team members.
Maverick Gaming owns and operates a portfolio of 31 properties
across Nevada, Washington, and Colorado with over 1,800 slot
machines, 350 table games, 1,020 hotel rooms, and 30
restaurants.Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Eric Persson and
Justin Beltram, Maverick Gaming--- takes a bold approach to a
classic pastime. With an all-star leadership team from some of the
largest gaming brands spanning markets the world, Maverick is
dedicated to delivering the best possible gaming experiences for
every kind of player while enforcing strict problem gambling
policies as a community partner. Created by gamblers, for
Keywords: Maverick Colorado LLC, Denver , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!